Teleprotection with IEC-61850 GOOSE interface over C37.94 (Optical) / E1 interface is an extremely reliable and flexible product that is available with 1+1 Link Redundancy (E1 + C37.94) or (C37.94 + C37.94), 1+1 Power Supply and 8, Digital Trip Counter Display Panel with 8 user configurable External Relay Alarm extensions. 1+1 redundant protection switching / route protection is available between C37.94 optical and E1 interfaces with automatic switchover to redundant link in the event of the failure of the primary link.
Teleprotection Equipment offers up to 8, 2-way independent command channels, operated selectively or simultaneously over a wide choice and a variety of transmission interfaces.
Transmission interface options include:
- Teleprotection over IP/MPLS – 10/100BaseT (Electrical) or 100BaseFX (Optical) Ethernet Interface to provide Teleprotection over IP/MPLS link
- Teleprotection, IEC 61850 GOOSE over IP/MPLS
- Teleprotection with IEC-61850 GOOSE Interface over E1 Interface
Network Side (Transmission) interface options:
- IEEE C37.94 compliant Multi-Mode optical fiber interface for transmission over short-reach multi-mode optical fiber links
- IEEE C37.94 compliant Single-Mode optical fiber interface for transmission over long-reach, single-mode optical fiber links (≤ 40 KM, ≤ 80 KM, ≤ 120 KM, ≤ 150 KM)
- E1, 2.048Mbps, G.703 interface option for transmission over E1 links.
- Concurrently available C37.94 optical interface and E1 interface options.
- 1+1 redundant automatic protection switching / route protection between C37.94 optical interface and E1 interface.
- Automatic switchover to redundant link in the event of primary link failure.
- User specified preferred primary interface.
Sub-Station Side Interface Options:
- Bi-directional Transmission of 8 command Inputs and 8 command Outputs.
- 110V DC and 250V DC command voltage and switching voltage options.
- IEC-61850, GOOSE Interface.
- Concurrent GOOSE Subscriber and Server functions.
- Converts GOOSE Trip Message to Binary Command.
- Converts Binary Command to GOOSE Trip Message.
- Converts GOOSE Trip Message for transmission over C37.94 Optical / E1 (TDM).
IEC 61850 GOOSE
Input and IP Output
command transfer time
IP65 Polycarbonate, corrosion resistant outdoor enclosure
Option of Dual Protection Scheme
2U 19" Rack Mount
Electrical E1 - 120 / 75 Ohms Distance Protection Interface