Teleprotection over IP/MPLS – 10/100BaseT (Electrical) or 100BaseFX (Optical) Ethernet Interface incorporates the same level of “reliability” and “dependability” that the users have come to expect of the C37.94 based communication interface. Additionally, the Teleprotection over IP / MPLS Equipment provides un-paralleled security, speed as well as all the advantages of operating in a “Digital Sub-station” environment.
Network Side (Transmission) interface options:
- IP/MPLS Network Interface to provide “Distance Protection” over IP/MPLS Network.
- IP / MPLS Network Interface - Includes both 10/100BaseT (Electrical) Ethernet and 100BaseFX (Optical) Ethernet options.
Sub-Station Side Interface Options:
- 10/100BaseT (Electrical) Interface to provide Teleprotection over IP/MPLS link.
- 100BaseFX (Optical) Ethernet Interface to provide Teleprotection over IP/MPLS link.
- Bi-directional Transmission of 4/8 command Inputs and 4/8 command Outputs.
- 110V DC and 250V DC command voltage and switching voltage options.
Other Teleprotection transport media options:
8 Binary I/O
8 x Binary Inputs and Outputs
Fast Command Propagation
< 6ms command transfer time
Sub-station grade aluminum construction
NTP / PTP
NTP / PTP Time Syncronization
2U 19" Rack Mount
Electrical / Optical
Electrical (10/100BaseT) / Optical (100BaseFX) Distance Protection Interface